Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Roleplaying Guide

Come check out this awesome roleplaying guide! - https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?572606-The-Complete-Guide-to-Role-Play-Immersion-and-the-Lore
Small Ethuilir 340d
Ethuilir1105Small Ethuilir 340d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Kinship Background

For ages past, Lothlorien - formerly Laurelindorenan and Lorinand - remained a sanctuary for elves, a safe haven that blossomed and prospered in the care and leadership of Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel. Now in the Third Age, the darkness of Sau...
Small Ethuilir 1y
Ethuilir0207Small Ethuilir 1y
[Pinned] Beornings
General Discussion

[Pinned] Beornings

Glaedis recently shared a useful link for Beorning characters. :)"The term Beorning seems to indicate either a descendant of Beorn or simply one of the tribe whom he came to rule as chief. Beorn as an individual should be well-known from The Hobbi...
Small Ethuilir 1y
Ethuilir0134Small Ethuilir 1y
[Pinned] Rules
General Discussion

[Pinned] Rules

If you have any suggestions for rules, feel free to tell us. Below are the rules I've thought of for now. Some may be kept or removed as ideal.-Rules-*No foul, profane, or vulgar language are allowed within the kinship chat, especially when/if the...
Small Ethuilir 2y
Ethuilir070Small Ethuilir 2y
General Discussion

Site Wallpaper

Here is the source of the image I used for our kinship site's wallpaper. :)LINK: http://cauldfield.deviantart.com/art/Lothlorien-40432937
Small Ethuilir 1y
Ethuilir0137Small Ethuilir 1y
General Discussion

The Eldariant Alliance

Greetings! As you may have already noticed with our recent MOTDs in-game, we are soon going to be a part of the Eldariant Alliance! I recently met Eglanel, the new leader of an old elven RP kinship called the Laiquendi Order, and we have been (cas...
Small Ethuilir 1y
Ethuilir4215Member avatar small Rophingorn of Edhellond 1y
General Discussion

Artistic bears

What do you think about this piece of modern art?And what about this one?Would you be surprised to know, that they were painted by Juuso, a brown bear living in a wildlife zoo in Finland?http://static.iltalehti.fi/fiidifi/fiidiuusonmaalausvalmiina...
Small Vitberg 1y
Vitberg2143Small Ethuilir 1y
General Discussion

Role Playing (new player)

Mae govannen! :)Please forgive my impoliteness. I have been a member of the kin for a few weeks now, however, I have neglected the normal polite thing to do, namely, introducing oneself!So, my name is Rophingorn. A mere teenager am I (in Middle Ea...
Member avatar small Rophingorn of Edhellond 2y
Rophingorn of Edhellond3169Small Vitberg 1y
General Discussion

Mae govannen!

Welcome to the forums!Feel free to greet one another and give your quick introductions! Also mention your timezones, please. :)
Small Ethuilir 2y
Ethuilir8206Small Ethuilir 2y
General Discussion

Music Events / Festivals

Hello everyone!This is my first real post/thread, so I hope it's alright. :)I was just wondering if anyone has attended any festivals or music events in Middle Earth?I came accross a music band in the town of Bree the other day. They were practici...
Member avatar small Rophingorn of Edhellond 2y
Rophingorn of Edhellond273Small Ethuilir 2y
Page 1